Welcome to Marketing Agency Network
With a growing audience from across the globe, Marketing Agency Network (MAN) provides the perfect platform for agencies seeking to share their knowledge, highlight their expertise and ultimately boost their brand reputation in front of an engaged audience.
Our audience primarily consists of people interested in marketing, technology, software, websites or e-commerce platforms. Most of whom are entrepreneurs, venture-funded start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises, or large corporate enterprises. It is therefore necessary that your guest post helps our core audience gain some knowledge and insights in the topic you discuss.
Keep in mind that we don’t like writing about the same topics that are constantly flooding the Web. Instead, we’re looking for creative ideas, strategies and insights to help our audience make informed business decisions.
Help Readers Make Informed Business Decisions
All our articles on Marketing Agency Network (MAN ) are designed to help our audience make informed business decisions. It is therefore essential that your article meets the following goals:
- Educate the audience about the industry/topic you are writing about. Provide detailed explanations, concrete examples, and actionable instructions that the readers can use to enhance their own business.
- Advise the audience on how to make informed decisions and solve challenging problems. This can be done using step-by-step instructions or well designed infographics.
- Inform readers about business processes, insights, tools and technology etc. A good way to do this is through the use of case studies, practical examples, or real-life data.
- Include as much detail as possible, a reader should have a good understanding of your topic after having read your article, they shouldn’t have to look up another source to get more clarity.
Take a look at some of our articles to get a better idea of what we’re looking for.
Include Useful Insights for Readers
When writing your article, it’s always a good idea to reflect on your own experiences; consider the problems, and challenges that you face when working with your clients or other agencies. From your experience what advice or insights you can offer that can help other businesses do the following:
- Improve service and client satisfaction.
- Improve efficiency with the help of updated business processes or new technology.
- Find and select a service provider that satisfies their needs.
- Get the most out of their chosen service provider.
Topics We Cover
All articles should fit into one of the following content categories below:
- Digital Marketing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- Mobile App Development.
- Advertising and Marketing.
- Web & Software Development.
- Web Design.
- IT Services.
- Business Services.
We also accept articles from all categories that are enlisted on our agency services page.
Contributed Content Requirements
Please ensure to follow these key requirements when writing your article. Your contribution will only be published when these guidelines are followed:
- Your article should be marketing related.
- Your article should be 100% original and should not have been published elsewhere.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. Please do not copy any other person’s work or rephrase their sentences.
- An article should have a minimum of 1000 words.
- Articles may contain outbound links that improve the overall experience for our readers. However, all irrelevant links and “shady” links will be removed.
- The article should be well- structured, proofread & grammatically correct.
- Articles should not be used as a means to promote your own business. Please refrain from advertising your product, business or service within your article.
- Include at least 4 images in your article as PNGs or JPEGs. Try to use screenshots, relevant graphics, and other images that back up and/or illustrate your points.
- Please include a headshot, and a two-to-three-sentence (approximately 350 characters) author bio with your article.
- Submit articles as .doc or .docx.
We take between 5 – 7 working days to review your article after which we will let you know if your article is suitable for our audience.
Please note, Marketing Agency Network (MAN) reserves the right to edit any content and remove any links before the article is published.
What Will MAN Do For You?
- We’ll publish your article along with your author bio, photograph, and a backlink to your agency, so readers can find out more about you and your work.
- We might promote your article on our social channels – Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Your article might be shared in our newsletter.
Get your article published on Marketing Agency Network (MAN)!
Send your article to: email@example.com